CHICAGO OR PAKISTAN / REMOTE / MARKETING / FULL-TIME
Our team is curious, ambitious, and dedicated to their crafts. We’re high trust with a strong bias for action. If you’re looking for a place to do your life’s work, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
SALARY: PKR 60k with monthly performance bonuses
Looking for a self-starter, highly organized, creative graphic designer and social media manager. Responsibilities include:
Here are some things you’ll do
- position Kettle & Oak as a leader in a large and complex market.
- create and manage social media campaigns (on FB, LinkedIn, IG, TikTok, Twitter) for maximum penetration to PROSPECTIVE clients (landlords) both in Chicago as well as globally (specifically in California, New York, Florida, Texas, Dubai, Pakistan, India, Australia, Canada, UK, etc) to SELL Section 8 real-estate
- post vacant listings for PROSPECTIVE tenants on US property rental websites (apartments.com, affordablehousing.com, zillow.com, Craigslist, etc) and social media (TikTok, IG, FB Marketplace, etc) to rent out the existing inventory of real-estate portfolio
- prepare visually-appealing presentations and reports for EXISTING clients (with their real-estate portfolio details, ROI, financial numbers, etc)
- publish monthly e-newsletters and text messages for EXISTING tenants, landlords, and housing authorities (3 different ongoing campaigns) with curated content for each audience
- polish existing digital assets — including client decks, websites, WhatsApp, Asana, G+ Suite, and Buildium
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design and social media campaign management (you will be interviewed technically)
- Expert proficiency in Adobe products, Canva, and other design software (a live test will be conducted during the technical interview)
- Excellent written English. Proper grammar, punctuation, and writing skills are critical.
- Must have an excellent internet connection, smartphone, and laptop as it’s a WORK-FROM-HOME position.
- You’re a self-starter with a bias towards action who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have flawless attention to detail, and are pixel-perfect.
- Bonus points if you have video editing, and copywriting skills!
We understand that there’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. Above all else, we’re looking for people who are passionate and determined, and who are excited to face the challenges of a rapidly growing startup. Kettle & Oak is a place where you can grow exponentially, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don’t 100% match the exact candidate description.
About Kettle & Oak
Kettle & Oak is a new type of property management company. Our mission is to help landlords better manage their properties and tenants.
We’re serving hundreds of landlords and investors around the world and growing quickly. We take a lot of pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and a product people love.
We’re a distributed team working from around the world – Chicago, Toronto, Karachi, Lahore, and many more.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO phone calls, WhatsApp messages, emails, etc. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.