CHICAGO OR PAKISTAN / REMOTE / MARKETING / FULL-TIME
Our team is curious, ambitious, and dedicated to their crafts. We’re high trust with a strong bias for action. If you’re looking for a place to do your life’s work, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Type: Remote (work from home)
Pay: PKR 50,000 per month with benefits and performance bonus
Working hours: 9AM to 6PM Monday-Saturday (Chicago time)
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service to tenants, owners, and other stakeholders of KETTLE & OAK. This includes answering questions, resolving issues, and providing information about the company’s services and policies.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and chats from tenants, owners, and other stakeholders
- Respond to inquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Resolve customer issues in a professional and efficient manner
- Provide information about the company’s services and policies
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Chance to make a difference in the lives of others
- Own a working laptop with high-speed internet connection
- Own a Smartphone (Android or iPhone)
- Private space to work without disturbance
We understand that there’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. Above all else, we’re looking for people who are passionate and determined, and who are excited to face the challenges of a rapidly growing startup. Kettle & Oak is a place where you can grow exponentially, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don’t 100% match the exact candidate description.
About Kettle & Oak
Kettle & Oak is a new type of property management company. Our mission is to help landlords better manage their properties and tenants.
We’re serving hundreds of landlords and investors around the world and growing quickly. We take a lot of pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and a product people love.
We’re a distributed team working from around the world – Chicago, Toronto, Karachi, Lahore, and many more.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO phone calls, WhatsApp messages, emails, etc. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.